How it Works
At Secure Data Recovery Services, our goal is to return a fully functional copy of your data as quickly and as easily as possible. Our hassle-free process gives you an easy way to get started.
Mouse-over or "Tap" on any of the following steps listed below for more details
Step 1: Fill out the Recovery Form
- Enter your contact information into our support form to receive a case number . Please include as much information as possible about your device's failure.
- If you have any questions or would prefer to speak to an customer service representative, call us at 1-800-388-1266
Step 2: Ship/Drop Off Your Media
- After receiving your case number, follow our shipping instructions to safely send your media. Be sure to use appropriate packaging materials.
- Alternatively you can drop off your drive at a local facility. We operate in dozens of locations through the United States
Step 3: Wait for your Free Diagnostics
- Our engineers will perform several tests to assess your devices condition. Each evaluation consists of a price quote and a turnaround estimate.
- We complete standards evaluations within 48-72 hours. You are free to refuse the estimate and we will return your device.
- Expedited and emergency evaluations are also available
Step 4: We Perform Your Recovery
- Our engineers work in a Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom to treat physical media issues.
- We create a copy of your device and perform logical file repairs as needed. All of our procedures are secure and safe.
- You will receive a list of recovered files and folders. We will never charge you without first verifying your data.
Step 5: You Receive Your Data
- Once approved, we will send back your files on virtually any type of device. You may use your own media or purchase media from us.
- Small files and folders are available through a secure FTP server, and if you would prefer, we can encrypt your data for added security.
- All of our services fall under our no data no recovery fee policy.