Hard Drive Repair Services
Modern hard drives can hold several terabytes of data and recall information with extraordinary precision. However, all hard drives operate mechanically. Read/write heads hover over a series of spinning platters, which store data through magnetic charges. Over time, the mechanical components of a hard drive will inevitably fail.
Our engineers treat physical and electronic hard drive issues by using advanced tools in a safe environment.
Hard drive failure often results in symptoms such as:
- Missing or Corrupted Files - As a hard drive's heads break down, they may not read and write information correctly, which can result in either of these symptoms.
- Slow Computer Operation - This symptom is another early indicator of damage to the heads or spindle.
- Power Failure - A hard drive may not spin up or make any sounds. This often indicates electronics failure.
- Abnormal Sounds - When mechanical components fail, hard drives will often make clicking, grinding or whirring sounds. These symptoms are serious, so if your hard drive makes abnormal noises, shut it off immediately.
Most businesses back up data to protect against data loss due to hard drive failure. Hard drives still fail without up-to-date backups, and when this occurs, businesses need a fast, secure HDD repair service.
Secure Data Recovery Services offers hard drive repair and recovery though dozens of offices across the United States. We have the latest technology, state-of-the-art security systems and an experienced engineering team.
If your hard drive displays any of the symptoms listed above, contact us today for the industry's most reliable hard drive recovery services.
Our Hard Drive Repair Laboratories
Hard drive repair is a difficult process that requires specialized equipment and serious investment. There are few laboratories in the United States with the capacity to handle professional hard disk drive repair safely.
Secure Data Recovery Services' laboratories feature Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom. Cleanroom protects the magnetic disks in hard disk drives by filtering nearly every particle from laboratory air. If particles touch hard drive platters, they can cause permanent damage, so every hard drive repair engineer needs to work in a certified clean environment.
Many hard drive recovery companies use Class 100 Cleanrooms. Our Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom provides a much cleaner and more appropriate environment for professional data recovery. We also use state-of-the-art electronics repair systems and proprietary software tools to give our clients the safest and most reliable hard drive recovery services available anywhere.
Our laboratories have the technology to repair SCSI, IDE, EIDE, SATA and other hard drive types from every major brand. We are also a certified green business, and we dispose of damaged hard drive parts in an eco-safe manner.
Call us today for more information about our Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom or our data recovery and hard drive repair technology.
Certified Secure Hard Drive Repair Services
In order to repair a hard drive to an operational state, engineers need significant experience with various hard drive brands, models and interface types. They also need secure laboratories with strong networks to keep client data safe.
Secure Data Recovery Services offers the most secure hard drive repair and recovery services in the world. We are:
- SSAE 18 Type II and SAS 70 Certified - These auditing systems are two of the most widely accepted standards for IT security. To earn our certifications, we subject our laboratories to annual audits, and unlike many data recovery providers, we give our clients full access to our SSAE 18 Type II and SAS 70 certification reports. Visit our certifications section for more info.
- PCI Security Certified - Most businesses follow PCI-DSS requirements to handle payment information safely. Secure Data Recovery Services is certified as compliant with the PCI Security Council's network requirements and can recover payment-related data safely.
- HIPAA and FERPA Compliance - Health care companies and schools must follow strict requirements when choosing IT contractors in order to avoid compliance violations. Secure Data Recovery Services is one of the only data recovery companies with third-party HIPAA and FERPA compliance certifications.
We are also a member of the Information Systems Security Administration (ISSA), one of the world's leading nonprofit security organizations, and the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)'s contractor schedule.
Secure Data Recovery Services' engineers always take appropriate measures to meet your business's information security requirements from the moment your hard drive arrives at one of our offices.
Starting Your Case
Our engineers can repair hard drives with damaged read/write heads, stuck spindles and damaged electronics within several days. We can even recover data from hard drives damaged in floods and fires, and with our 24/7/365 emergency repair option, you can receive a full copy of the data on your HDD within 48 hours under most circumstances. We even provide free evaluation services to give you pricing and turnaround information without any risk.
Call us today to speak with a certified data recovery professional and receive a free price quote.