Desktop Computer Data Recovery
Secure Data Recovery Services offers hard drive repair, computer repair and data recovery for all types of desktop computers. Thanks to our advanced technology and a team of experienced engineers, we provide industry-leading recovery rates for computers from Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Apple and other manufacturers.
We offer data recovery services for all desktop computers regardless of operating system, hard drive brand or failure scenario. Our teams can provide a full price quote and media failure analysis for your system, and with our flexible turnaround times and dependable recovery rates, you can find appropriate service options for your budget and turnaround needs.
Next Step: To get started please choose from immediate options below.
Desktop computers can store data hard drives, solid-state drives, flash media, optical disks and other digital media. In order to recover files, engineers need experience with all of these devices, as well as a working knowledge of various desktop operating systems and file systems.
Advantages of Secure Data Recovery Services:
- Support for All Hard Drive and Solid-State Drive Brands
- Support for Windows, Linux, Mac OS and All Other Desktop Operating Systems
- Easy Access Through More Than 40 Facilities in the United States
- Safe Hard Drive Repairs in a Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom
- Success Rates of Over 96 Percent for Desktop Data Recovery
- Flexible Options Including a 24/7 Same-Day Emergency Service
Contact our customer service team today to set up an in-office evaluation or for more information.
Developing Technology for Desktop Computer Data Recovery
File recovery requires extremely specialized technology. Secure Data Recovery Services operates an extremely advanced research laboratory, and we use state-of-the-art tools when treating desktop data recovery cases.
Our data recovery technology includes:
- A Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom - This safe environment protects your media during physical repairs, improving the chances of a full recovery.
- Dedicated Workstations for Firmware Repair - Desktop drives use unique firmware, and our workstations give our engineers the resources that they need to edit, update and change firmware. We are one of the only data recovery providers with firmware repair technology.
- A Desktop Hard Drive Parts Inventory - In order to treat physical media failures, our engineers often need to repair or replace hard drive components. We have a working relationship with all major hard drive manufacturers and keep an onsite inventory of hard drives and components, which allows for faster treatment.
- An Expansive Knowledge Base - We log general, non-personal information from each case that we treat in order to treat every failure scenario as effectively as possible.
Secure Data Recovery Services handles a large number of cases every year, and our teams post extraordinary success rates of over 96 percent for desktop hard drives and solid-state drives. You always get the best possible chances of a full recovery when you send your media to our facilities, and as one of the only providers with a no recovery, no charge policy, we proudly deliver guaranteed results.
What to Do When a Desktop Computer Fails
In order to keep your hard drive from sustaining permanent damage, shut it down as soon as you notice signs of data loss or media failure. Do not turn it on for any reason; desktop hard drives can sustain read/write head damage in a matter of seconds when operating in a failed state. Even if your computer uses a solid-state drive, you could accidentally overwrite data or contribute to file corruption by operating your system.
Secure Data Recovery Services offers the best resources available for desktop computer repair and data recovery. Whether you need to restore a damaged office computer after an unexpected media failure or you need to recover important data from a solid-state drive, our advanced diagnostics and no recovery, no charge guarantee give you dependable results. We also treat every case in accordance with SSAE 18 Type II security standards, and our ample list of security credentials gives you peace of mind throughout the process. If you cannot read important files on your computer, contact our desktop data recovery team as soon as possible to set up a risk-free media evaluation. Contact us today to get started or for more information.