EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Certified
European businesses requiring our data recovery services can rest assured that our recovery processes meet the most stringent requirements when it comes to safeguarding personal data before, during and after data recovery or media repair.
Our EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certification ensures European and U.S. customers EU Data Protection Directive and the Swiss Act on Data Protection
What is EU-U.S. Privacy Shield?
Our EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certification ensures European and U.S. customers that Secure Data Recovery Services adheres to the requirements of both the EU Data Protection Directive and the Swiss Act on Data Protection, which share 23 privacy and supplemental principles regarding an organization's handling of personal data from the EU.
Overview of EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Requirements
A few of the most important Privacy Shield requirements are outlined below:
- Provision of adequate privacy protection protocols, mechanisms and standards
- Disclosure of personal data types collected, the relevant purposes for which they are collected and the rights of individuals to access their data
- An obligation to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss or misuse
- Recourse to individuals affected by non-compliance through complaint and dispute mechanisms plus remediation processes accessible by individuals and Department of Commerce inquiries
All of Secure Data Recovery Services recovery and repair processes adhere to all requirements of EU-U.S. Privacy Shield compliance with regard to the handling of personal data. We also comply with the strongest security standards in the industry such as SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II & SOC 2 Type I certifications, 512-bit data encryption and SSAE 18 Type II closed networks for data transfer.
Our Commitment to Confidentiality
We take confidentiality seriously with regard to your business' sensitive data, which we may encounter when providing any of our data services such as RAID or hard disk recovery or server repair. Our labs and facilities are equipped with the latest security controls, such as 24-hour surveillance and limited media access to protect your customers' private information.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Certification Offers Peace of Mind
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield compliance ensures that your most sensitive data is handled with the utmost care and security. It is protected from unauthorized access or disclosure, corruption or loss. Any personally identifiable information encountered during our secure recovery or repair processes is collected, managed and stored only in accordance with the seven fundamental principles and 16 supplemental principles set forth by EU-U.S. Privacy Shield documentation.
Additional Benefits When Using Secure Data Recovery Services
Besides EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certification and the security controls mentioned previously, Secure Data Recovery Services offers several valuable benefits:
- 24/7/365 customer service availability
- Free media condition and recovery analysis plus accurate time and cost quotes
- Emergency data recovery service with rapid turnaround
- A recovery rate exceeding 96 percent
- Online and mobile device access to initiate, monitor and manage your data recovery order
- A No-Recovery-No-Charge guarantee
We also take pride in our industry-leading Class 10 ISO 4 cleanroom plus Mac Certified Technician and GSA Approved Contractor statuses.
Contact Us Today
Whatever your needs for data recovery, system repair or our other professional data services, we are here to help with the most advanced expertise, tools and security in the data recovery industry. Call us today at 1-800-388-1266 to open a case or inquire further about our capabilities.