Linux RAID Data Recovery Services
Secure Data Recovery Services offers a flexible set of resources for RAID owners. Our services include Linux RAID repair and data recovery, and with more than 40 offices throughout the United States, we provide a fast, reliable way to avoid downtime after an unexpected disaster.
We develop our Linux RAID recovery tools in-lab, in order to offer dependable and safe results.
Linux is a popular and logical choice for RAID systems, as Linux combines power, flexibility and low setup costs. Many Linux server applications are created for a specific implementation, and whether a business needs a secure storage server, a web server, an email server or any other high-capacity device, Linux tools can make the process much easier.
While many RAID configurations provide essential protection from individual hard drive failures, no RAID offers a true substitute for data backup. If your Linux server fails, you need fast help from a certified data recovery company.
At Secure Data Recovery Services, we treat hundreds of Linux servers each year. We recognize the challenges of UNIX and Linux data recovery, and over the years, we have developed an exceptional set of proprietary utilities to ensure high success rates for all Linux servers. We offer free diagnostics for our Linux RAID data recovery services. Contact our customer service team today to start your case.
Advanced Linux Server Repair Technology
In order to repair damaged Linux systems, data recovery providers need years of hands-on experience with various failure scenarios and hardware architectures. No two cases are exactly the same, and our teams create case-specific plans to give each server the best possible chances of a successful case result.
Linux RAID systems can lose data for a number of reasons, including:
- Errors During Kernel Upgrades - While rare, kernel upgrade errors can prevent data access under certain circumstances. We can fix most kernel upgrade errors to provide full, instant access to data, and as one of the only secure data recovery companies offering a capable Linux RAID repair solution, we offer exceptionally fast recoveries for this type of situation.
- Multiple Hard Drive Failures - Linux RAID systems usually use RAID 5 or RAID 10, which provide excellent redundancy. Even so, several hard drives can fail simultaneously, usually due to an abnormal power event or overheating. Our engineers recover physically damaged Linux RAID drives in a Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom with state-of-the-art equipment designed specifically for IDE, SATA, AS/400, SCSI, EIDE and other hard drive interfaces.
- User Error Prevents Normal RAID Operation - Some Linux distributions have complex RAID recreation procedures, and user error can prevent normal data access. In these situations, the data is still on the array, but the RAID cannot display or access the data. We have experience with all Linux distributions with RAID capabilities and can quickly perform the necessary commands to restore access.
- At Secure Data Recovery Services, we specialize in Linux RAID data recovery and offer the best turnaround times and security features of any professional recovery lab. We can recover data from both hardware and software arrays, and our engineers are familiar with dozens of Linux distributions including CentOS, Debian and other kernel-based operating systems such as Unix, Solaris and FreeBSD.
What to Do When a Linux RAID Fails
If you cannot access data on a Linux RAID server, you should immediately turn your system off. Alternately, if your data is corrupt and you cannot shut down the entire server, you can un-mount the affected partition to preserve your files in their original state.
Set up a risk-free evaluation at one of our offices to get a price quote and turnaround estimate. We offer a flexible data recovery options to help you keep your downtime under control and offer full Linux server repair services for all types of hardware. Secure Data Recovery Services offers high success rates for all Linux file systems including ReiserFS, Reiser4, Ext, XFS, Ceph, GFS, UFS and many others.
Other reasons to choose Secure Data Recovery Services:
- SSAE 16 Type II Certification and Other Security Credentials
- A Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom
- 24/7/365 Emergency Linux RAID Data Recovery Services
- A 96 Percent Success Rate
- No Recovery, No Charge Guarantee
Secure Data Recovery Services offers the best available option for Linux RAID recovery and repair. Regardless of your server's distribution, number of drives or file system, we will work with you to find the fastest and most reliable options for your case, and our excellent credentials give you peace of mind throughout the process. To get started or for more information about services, call our 24/7 customer service team today.