Why Choose Secure Data Recovery Services?
As the top-rated data recovery experts in the industry, the experienced staff at Secure Data Recovery Services has a long list of security credentials you simply won't find in other professional data recovery services. Our state-of-the-art facilities offer the fastest turnaround times on the market thanks to proprietary technology and advanced equipment that allow us to produce fast, free media evaluations and 24/7/365 customer service. With a network of more than four dozen offices across the country and experience dating back to 2007, why choose anyone else?
We've earned a number of credentials to help demonstrate our systems' effectiveness
Best-in-Class Data Recovery Security
Our data recovery experts understand the importance of advanced security systems and innovative networks that keep your data secure and confidential. While our competitors may use fairly straightforward controls to recover data, they don't take the extra care and consideration to keep your information secure like Secure Data Recovery does.
Our security protocols include:
- Physical access controls to protect damaged media
- Industry-leading encryption for all recovered data
- State-of-the-art networks compatible with SSAE 16 type II standards
- Strict, audited lab protocols
- Secure FTP option for returning recovered data
In keeping these controls in place, we've earned a number of credentials to help demonstrate our systems' effectiveness.
When you choose a data recovery company, you need to be sure that your information will remain confidential at every level. At Secure Data Recovery, we're highly certified to give you a peace of mind over other data recovery companies, giving you full access to testimonials, audit reports, and other relevant information before making your decision.
Some of the professional credentials we hold include:
- SSAE 16 Type II Certification - we are the first data recovery company to hold this credential
- Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom - we are the only provider to hold this certification needed to treat physically damaged media
- GSA Approved Contractor - we are able to provide secure data loss solutions for local, state, and federal clients
- D&B Verification - this credential establishes our legitimacy and reduces chances of fraud
- Safe Harbor Certification - demonstrates the validity of our privacy practices, ensuring a safe purchasing process (especially for clients in the European Union)
- TRUSTe Verification - proves compliance with modern information-handling and storage standards
- Certified Mac Technician - our engineers are experienced with all Apple devices
- BBB Accredited Business - accreditation from this impartial third party demonstrates our commitment to ethical practices
We also hold a number of other certifications, proving our dedication to the industry's leading security and media handling protocols to meet the needs of every customer.
Professional Data Recovery Services
What exactly do we offer? Well, when data loss strikes, you need a professional data recovery expert to get you back on your feet again. Secure Data Recovery is staffed by the industry's most experienced engineers working in the most advanced data repair facilities, and our methods are approved by manufacturers. Whether you need to retrieve data from a flash drive, hard drive, or other digital device, our team of specialists can deliver timely results.
Our services include:
- Hard drive recovery
- Laptop data recovery
- Apple Mac recovery
- Desktop data recovery
- RAID data recovery
- RAID repair
- SAN data recovery
- NAS data recovery
- Server data recovery
- Tape data recovery
- Database data recovery
- Encrypted data recovery
- SSD data recovery
- USB flash data recovery
- File and email data recovery
- Smartphone data recovery
- Emergency data recovery
- Additional services
Regardless of which type of data recovery you need, all of our standard services come with a no recovery, no charge guarantee. If we can't recover your data, we won't charge you a penny.
Secure Data Recovery has retrieved data in thousands of cases for clients all over the world. Because of that, we have developed a reputation for reliability and professionalism, and we receive hundreds of letters of appreciation each year from our satisfied clients.
Some of our clients have included:
- YMCA of Los Angeles
- NASA Ames Research Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Miami Heat
- California State Polytechnic University
- Video Production of Hollywood
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- State Farm Insurance
As you can see, we work with a variety of industries, including tech companies, federal agencies, universities, nonprofit organizations, and more.
Free Data Recovery Evaluations
Still not convinced? Take advantage of our free data recovery evaluations. All reputable data recovery specialists base their prices on individual scenarios, but our customer service team will go over the pricing process before your case even begins.
Our risk-free disaster recovery evaluations are available for every type of device, and our diagnostic reports will provide all the information you need to determine whether or not to proceed with our services. Whether you have a failed RAID array, flash drive, hard drive, or other system, Secure Data Recovery Services provides the quick results you need to get back on track.
Contact us today at 1-800-388-1266 to get started.