Few things are as stressful as accidentally deleting files from your home or office computer. SecureUndelete for Files is a dependable tool that restores these deleted files, including those from the Windows Recycle Bin. You can then choose where you want to save the recovered files to prevent them from being overwritten.
Proper Usage Techniques
When you delete a file, you've created an area on the disk that's designated as free and ready to accept fresh data. Luckily, unless that area has been overwritten, it retains the deleted contents, so corrupted file undelete recovery is still possible.
When using SecureUndelete for Files:
- Stop all activity on the disk you wish to recover files from! Activities that can potentially ruin your corrupted file undelete include: copying files to disk, installing programs, or running programs that use that disk.
- Download and install SecureUndelete for Files right away. If possible, save the setup executable and install the program to another disk.
- Run and use the SecureUndelete for Files program.
A Helpful Tip
Most computers only use a C: drive, which is the location from which you will need to undelete your files. When downloading and installing SecureUndelete for Files, it's a good idea to use a USB flash drive.
SecureUndelete for Files offers the following benefits and features:
- Supported file systems: NTFS 1.0, NTFS 2.0, FAT12, FAT16, and FAT32
- User-friendly interface that doesn't require any special skills
- Full support for install and uninstall operations
While SecureUndelete for Files is a powerful recovery tool, it does not support Windows 98, Windows 98SE, or Windows ME.
You can only operate SecureUndelete for Files on a system that has the following minimum specifications:
- Operating system: Windows XP, 2000, NT 4 (SP2 or higher required), Windows 7, Windows 2003 Server, or Windows 2008 Server
- 256-1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of free space required for installation
- 640 x 480 or higher display resolution with 256 colors
Recover Your Deleted Files Today With SecureUndelete for Files
Download SecureUndelete for Files to an external hard drive, flash drive, or other location to enjoy full file recovery. You can trust this powerful program to recover sensitive data and get your work back on track.