We are committed to providing exceptional customer service. Our Austin office, like all of our locations, is fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau and maintains an A+ rating.
BBB of Austin Accredited Company with an A+ Rating
With company reviews and a strict rating system, the BBB offers consumers the confidence they need to choose the best in the field. Our latest report from the BBB explains the standards that led to our top-ranking, A+ rating.
» Verify our current BBB Rating
The city of Austin regularly appears on lists of the best cities to live in and the best large cities to start a new business. Its high concentration of tech jobs in recent years has led some to dub the city “Silicon Hills.” Facebook, Google, and Oracle all have local offices in Austin. The tech industry more than any other, perhaps, knows how important it is to have a data recovery strategy in place when data loss strikes.
Our local Austin office caters to any and all data loss scenarios. With second-to-none customer service, free diagnostic analysis, and a “no data, no recovery fee” guarantee, you have nothing to lose. If we can’t restore your data, you pay nothing. Contact one of our customer service representatives. Your first call is the most important. Our certified professionals will set up a free evaluation and assist you in opening a case.
Convenient and Professional Data Recovery Services
Data loss can have severe consequences for businesses and individuals in Austin and across Central Texas. Down time affects your revenues and your reputation. Secure Data Recovery provides the quickest and most secure recovery options.
Our industry certifications include:
- SSAE 18 Type II Certified
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated
- Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom
- Certified Mac Technician
- GSA-Approved Government Contractor
Click here for a complete list of our certifications and credentials.
When you send media to our Austin facility, your data will be handled professionally by the most experienced technicians in the industry. We offer multiple service options so that you can choose the most convenient and affordable option for your needs. Our emergency service gives the fastest turnaround time. On average, your data can be recovered and returned within 48 hours.
What to Do When Your Storage Device Fails
Digital media storage devices are fragile. The continued use of malfunctioning media can cause additional damage and permanent data loss. We advise our Austin customers to follow the steps below if they suspect that a storage device might be failing. This is to ensure the best possible results from professional data recovery services
- Power down your device: A standard shut-down process could lead to overwritten data. Instead, unplug the device immediately.
- Document failure symptoms: Include any symptoms that occurred before your device failed. These might include unusual noises, error messages, or visible signs of physical damage.
- Make an Appointment: Your best chance of data recovery is to seek the help of qualified professionals. Austin residents can schedule an evaluation and bring their media to our local office. We will provide a free diagnostic evaluation, a risk-free price quote, and an estimated turnaround time.
Timing is everything when it comes to data loss. Call us today at 1-800-388-1266 to set up a free media evaluation and price quote.