Our San Antonio data recovery office gives businesses, government offices, and personal computer users a reliable source for high-quality data services. Secure Data Recovery Services has an overall hard drive data recovery success rate of 96 percent, and thanks to our dedicated staff and team-driven approach to data recovery, we deliver simple, secure data recovery clients can depend on. Contact our customer service team today to set up a free media evaluation.
What to Do When Hard Drives and Other Devices Fail
Hard drive crashes and other media failures can occur without any warning. By taking the following steps as soon as possible, you will minimize your chances of serious overwrites or permanent media damage.
- Turn your device off: When you operate a failed device, you can cause unintentional damage to read/write heads and other mechanical components. Turn your device off by using its power switch or by unplugging it as soon as you notice media failure symptoms.
- Never use software or disk utilities: Many utilities can overwrite data or cause file corruption when used incorrectly. Data recovery programs and utilities like Chkdsk and Scandisk can cause especially significant damage to RAID arrays and other specialized systems.
- Set up a professional media evaluation: Never take risks with important data. Set up a professional evaluation with a professional data repair company to determine the extent of media damage as soon as possible.
Our facility offers completely risk-free standard evaluations for RAID 5 data recovery services, hard drive data recovery, and all other data repair services. We accept local drop-offs, and we offer pick-up services for 24/7/365 emergency cases.
Advanced Facilities for Reliable Hard Drive Data Recovery
You need a reputable data recovery provider that will use appropriate techniques when treating your data. Because we regularly invest in new technology, we post the highest success rates in the industry for data tape repair, RAID repair, and other specialized services for data recovery. Secure Data Recovery Services offers an overall success rate of 96 percent, and we constantly implement new utilities and tools to improve our facilities.
We always take appropriate steps to protect your confidentiality while treating your media and completing hard drive recovery. San Antonio's Secure Data Recovery Services office has earned compliance certifications for SAS 70, SSAE 16 Type II, HIPAA, FERPA, PCI-DSS and the General Services Administration, or GSA, contractor schedule through third-party audits. We also post our certifications online for easy access.
Other advantages of Secure Data Recovery Services in San Antonio:
- Fast turnaround times and multiple service options
- Online case tools and 24/7 customer service
- San Antonio's only SSAE 16 Type II certified data recovery provider
- 24/7/365 emergency data recovery services
- Certified by all major media manufacturers
- No recovery, no fee guarantee
- Free evaluations for standard data recovery service
When you need fast, reliable service from specialists qualified in hard drive recovery, you can count on Secure Data Recovery Services. Our local San Antonio office gives you a reliable and secure source for professional media services, and our numerous credentials give you peace of mind throughout the process.