The Tampa Bay area is one of Florida's largest metropolitan areas, and our office gives the city's 4.5 million residents easy access to the best hard drive repair services in Tampa, FL. Our local office accepts drop-offs, and we offer completely risk-free diagnostics for all of our clients in Tampa and its surrounding cities. Contact our customer service team today by phone or online to speak to a certified data loss professional and set up a free evaluation.
Secure Hard Drive Data Recovery Services with High Success Rates
For many Tampa businesses, data loss has serious consequences. Our objective is to provide our clients with an extremely secure option for RAID services, tape repair, and hard drive recovery. Tampa customers will be pleased to learn about our many security credentials and highly trained staff.
Our security credentials include:
- SAS 70 and SSAE 18 Type II certification
- HIPAA and FERPA compliance certification
- PCI security certification
- Green business certification
- General Services Administration (GSA) contractor certification
When you send your media to our Tampa facility, you always receive dependable care from experienced experts in data recovery. Tampa residents can rest assured that our staff takes security seriously, and we use tested security systems when transferring recovered data.
Secure Data Recovery Services also operates an advanced hard drive data recovery laboratory with a certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom, which allows for the best chance of a full data recovery. Tampa residents should know that regardless of your data loss scenario, our professionals can typically return a working copy of your files within several days.
We offer several service options, and our local Tampa office gives Bay Area businesses an easy way to cut down on turnaround time. Our 24/7/365 emergency services are the fastest option available anywhere, with an average turnaround of less than 48 hours.
Steps to Take When Your Storage Device Fails
Digital devices are extremely sensitive, and by operating malfunctioning media, you can cause accidental damage that greatly limits your chances to fully recover data. Tampa clients should immediately follow these steps when suspecting a device failure:
For the best possible results, take the following steps when data loss occurs:
- Turn your device off: Do not use a standard shutdown process, as your computer's operating system might overwrite data. Unplug your device as soon as you can.
- Make a list of failure symptoms: Note any symptoms that occurred before your device failed. Common media failure symptoms include unusual noises, error messages, and visible signs of physical component damage.
- Schedule a professional media evaluation: It is important that only qualified professionals attempt to complete a full hard drive recovery. Tampa customers can bring their drive to our local office for a free media evaluation. Our specialists can determine whether your system has any recoverable data and provide you with a price quote and turnaround estimate. We are one of the only data recovery companies in Central Florida with completely risk-free diagnostics, and if you decide not to proceed with data recovery after receiving your estimate, you will not pay any service charge for our evaluation.
Secure Data Recovery Services is the most accomplished data recovery provider in Tampa. Hard drive data recovery is a serious issue, and with a number of certifications and credentials, we treat every case carefully to maintain our reputation as the most secure data recovery company in the world. Our 96 percent data recovery success rate gives you peace of mind, and we proudly offer a no-recovery, no-fee guarantee on every case.
To set up your data recovery evaluation, call us today at 1-800-388-1266 for a free quote.
Questions and Answers
How does the process work?
Our goal is to return a fully functional copy of your data to you as quickly and as easily as possible. Our hassle-free process gives you an easy way to get started.
- Contact us online or by calling 1-813-463-0036.
- Drop off your device at one of our 150 nationwide locations.
- Our engineers will inspect your media inside of a certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom facility.
- We offer FREE diagnostics with our standard service and you are under no-obligation to move forward after receiving the diagnostic results.
- Diagnostic results and exact pricing for recovery is provided once analysis is completed.
- We offer a No Data No Recovery Fee policy. Payment for recovery services is only required upon success.
- Once successfully recovered, the data will be returned on new storage media.
Do I need an appointment?
No appointment is needed. All you have to do is contact us to set up a help request.
How much does data recovery cost?
We have developed a transparent method for evaluating our services. Pricing for recovery is based on the exact scope of work required to retrieve the data safely and reliably.
- To Get Started: Please give us a call at 1-813-463-0036 or fill out a help request on our website.
- No Data - No Recovery Fee Guarantee: We aim for full recoveries with every case we receive. If we could not recover your required or target data, we do not charge you for the work.
- No Hidden Charges. There are no hidden charges. All potential fees for the data recovery services are given up front in a price quote. Customers must approve the quote before the recovery job is carried out.
Why Choose Us?
- Secure Data Recovery has a documented success rate of 96% since 2007.
- Best-In-Class data recovery security.
- Risk-free evaluations and guaranteed results inside of certified Class 10 ISO 4 facilities.
- Award-winning customer service & support team.
What are your Office Hours in Tampa, FL?
Hours vary, as we have multiple locations in the Tampa area. Most locations are open over the weekend.