| You are here: Home » Service Locations » Data Recovery California
Secure Data Recovery Services in California
Emergency Data Recovery by a SSAE 16 Type II Company with a Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom in California
California is the most populous state in the country and the home of Silicon Valley. California businesses and private computer users access an enormous amount of data every day.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a perfect digital storage medium. Sudden data loss events can prevent computer users from accessing hard drives, flash drives or even redundant RAID servers. When data loss strikes, you need fast, local data recovery services from a reliable provider.
Certified Secure Data Recovery Services
SSAE 16 Type II Certified Company
Call us to talk to a Data Recovery Specialist Now
1-800-388-1266 Service Technicians Available 24/7/365
Alternatively, you can also fill out a request help form online.
Service Technicians Available 24/7/365 Days
On-Site Emergency Service
Secure Data Recovery Services Office Locations
Our offices are conveniently located in Los Angeles, Irvine, Costa Mesa, San Jose, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento and Orange County metropolitan area. Please click to choose the closest location to you for directions and business hours.
San Jose, CA
2570 N. First Street, 2nd Floor
San Jose, CA 95131
8001 Irvine Center Dr, Suite 400
Irvine, CA 92618
Finding A Reliable California Data Recovery Company
At Secure Data Recovery Services, we hold every one of our offices to exceptionally high standards. Our recovery rates, turnaround times and security certifications are the best in the industry, and all of our engineers are trained to use the latest tools and software effectively. We provide data recovery services for dozens of different types of media, including:
- All hard drives and solid state drives - Our engineers can recover data regardless of a hard drive's manufacturer, operating system, interface or size.
- Flash media - We equip our facilities with state-of-the-art flash chip readers that allow our engineers to recover data from camera cards, USB flash drives, smart phones and other devices.
- All RAID systems. We frequently handle dozens of RAID cases each week through our California offices, including RAID 5, 1, 0, JBOD and other configuration levels.
- Data tapes, CDs, DVDs and all other media - We are the only California data recovery company experienced enough to offer services on all digital storage devices.
Secure Data Recovery Services offers 24/7 emergency services for all types of digital media. Whether you are working with a limited budget or tight turnaround time constraints, our free diagnostics and highly efficient laboratories make it easy to choose a service level that meets your needs.
Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom Data Recovery in California
All data recovery companies need special clean environments to prevent dust and other harmful particles from coming into contact with electronic components and hard drive parts. Most data recovery companies rely on Class 100 cleanrooms, which still allow 100 particles per cubic foot of air.
The engineers at Secure Data Recovery Services work in a Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom. By carefully controlling humidity, pressure and filtration, we can effectively eliminate any chance of unintentional media damage. Our Cleanroom is regularly tested to ensure compliance with Class 10 standards.
The Best Security Certifications in the Data Recovery Industry
We are the most secure data recovery provider in California and we are proud to offer proof of our exceptional control procedures. Our facilities meet a number of widely accepted security standards.
Secure Data Recovery Services is:
- HIPAA compliance certified - Many of our California clients work with sensitive medical data. We comply fully with HIPAA's requirements when handling all types of digital media, including hard drives and RAID systems. Secure Data Recovery Services is one of the few data recovery companies in California that regularly schedules HIPAA compliance audits.
- Compliant with other information security laws, including PCI-DSS and FERPA - Call our customer service team to ask about our compliance with specific laws and industry standards.
- SAS 70 and SSAE 16 Type II Certified - These certifications are widely accepted as the most reliable standards in many industries. We also offer our certification reports online to give our clients the information that they need for an efficient purchasing process.
Visit the Certifications section of our website to view audit reports and for an overview of our excellent data access controls.
Our California Data Recovery Offices
Secure Data Recovery Services' first office was in California. Over the past decade, we have recovered data for many major California businesses and organizations, including Harbor UCLA Medical Center, YMCA of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Kings.
We have six locations across California. Contact an office directly through the numbers listed below or call our dedicated 24/7/365 customer service line at 1-800-388-1266 to set up a free evaluation.
Secure Data Recovery Services in California CA / Raid / Mac / Tape / Hard Drive Recovery experts technicians and programmers are highly trained, certified and experienced in Microsoft SQL Recovery / MySQL / Unix / Hard Drive Failure Recovery / VMWare / Exchange Server Recovery and all other database data recovery.
Data Recovery Services provided on all storage interfaces including but not limited to: SSD Solid State Drives / IDE / Fibre Channel / USB / Firewire / SATA / SATA II 2.0 / SATA III 3.0 / eSATA / SAS / SCSI / iSCSI ESDI / PCMCIA / RLL / MFM / NAS / Novell / Solaris / SAN Devices.
We also provide Data Recovery Services in the following cities:
For a complete list of our Raid Data Recovery services in California, please go to Raid Data Recovery California.
Secure Data Recovery Services Office Locations in California
View Secure Data Recovery Services - California Locations in a larger map