You are here: Home » Our Services
Professional Data Recovery Services
Data loss is a serious problem for personal computer users and businesses of all sizes. In many cases, reconstructing lost files is impossible or extremely costly.
By replacing damaged components and working directly with corrupt or deleted files, our professional data recovery engineers can restore virtually any system.
Secure Data Recovery Services holds more relevant credentials than any other data recovery company in the world, and we maintain more than two dozen state-of-the-art facilities to deliver exceptional results for our clients. We offer a varied set of recovery services to help you quickly recover from data loss events.
Our services include:
- Hard Drive Data Recovery and Repair - With a certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom, firmware repair utilities and experienced engineering teams, we can repair damaged hard disks to an operable condition. Secure Data Recovery Services provides hard drive recovery for all
laptop, desktop and external drives.
- Apple/Mac OS Data Recovery - We have experience with Mac file systems and can quickly recover data
from Apple laptops, desktops and servers. We also offer data recovery for all iPhones, iPads and iPods.
- Database Recovery - Our engineers have experience with MySQL, Oracle and various other
relational database management systems. We also have proprietary tools for email archives and other common file types to deliver fast results. Secure Data Recovery Services
also offers remote data recovery services to further limit your downtime.
- Encrypted File Recovery - As the world's most secure data recovery provider, we can effectively
treat encrypted devices while maintaining excellent data privacy controls.
- Server Data Recovery and RAID Data Recovery - We have an extensive inventory of RAID controller
cards and simulation equipment. Our engineering teams offer reliable services for RAID 0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and all nested RAID configurations.
- Backup Tape Data Recovery - Secure Data Recovery Services can repair all tape formats including LTO,
DLT, S-DLT, S-AIT and many more. Our engineers have experience with all common tape backup applications, and we can treat both physical and logical media issues.
- USB and Flash Media Data Recovery - We can work directly with flash chips from camera cards, USB
drives, cell phones and other flash-based devices to restore data.
- Computer Repair and Disaster Prevention - Secure Data Recovery Services can help you restore damaged
systems or put a plan in place to avoid future data loss.
- Solid-State Drive Recovery - Our engineers can repair and recover damaged hybrid drives,
solid-state drives, smart phones, tablets and various other types of digital storage media.
- Laptop Data Recovery - Recover data from a laptop hard drive. We can perform data recovery services regardless of your operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc), the age of the laptop, or the brand.
- File / E-Mail Data Recovery - Restore accidentally deleted or missing files and email archives, as well as files and emails that have become inaccessible or corrupt.
- Other Data Recovery - We have unique experience in performing many other kinds of data recovery operations. We commonly recover data from proprietary devices and write custom software for the more complex data recovery scenarios. Every case demands a new approach and the mindset of a forensic investigator.
As leading data recovery specialists, Secure Data Recovery Services researches and implements new technologies. We offer the highest recovery rates and fastest turnaround
times available for the services listed above with experienced engineers and well-outfitted facilities.
Call our customer service team today to set up a case or read on for an overview of our services.
Common Types of Data Loss Scenarios
We start every case with risk-free diagnostics to provide our clients with accurate price quotes and turnaround estimates. After receiving your approval, we begin work on
your media, treating physical and logical issues to restore the device to a functional condition.
Common data loss scenarios include:
- Hard Drive Crashes and Mechanical Media Failures
- Electronics Damage
- File Corruption
- Virus Damage
- Fire, Smoke and Water Damage
- Computer Does Not Recognize Media
- Storage-Related Media Decay
Secure Data Recovery Services' engineers have decades of combined experience with various operating systems, media formats, file types and media failure scenarios. By using a
case-specific approach, we can effectively treat damaged devices in a matter of days. Turnaround time varies by media type and failure scenario, but we fully recover most
devices within 2-5 business days under our standard data recovery service.
Steps to Take After a Major Media Failure
By taking appropriate actions when data loss occurs, you can control your data recovery costs and minimize your case turnaround time. Turn your device off as soon as you
notice symptoms of data loss or mechanical damage. Operating a failed device greatly increases the chances of permanent data loss; hard drives can sustain serious platter
damage after mechanical failures, and corrupt or deleted files can be overwritten.
Shut down your device immediately and keep it powered off until you can speak with a data recovery professional. Never run data recovery software or attempt to physically
repair a damaged device.
Contact our customer service team to discuss your recovery options. We offer a flexible set of services, including an expedited 24/7/365 emergency services, and our free
diagnostics carry no obligation whatsoever.
Each evaluation report provides:
- A Price Quote
- An Analysis of the Media Failure
- A Turnaround Estimate
- A List of Recoverable Files
To setup a case, call our customer service team today at 1-800-388-1266
Advanced Data Recovery Technology
Data recovery companies need specialized technology to safely treat common digital devices. By investing in our facilities, Secure Data Recovery Services has developed an
extensive set of tools that allow for faster, more reliable media services.
We own and operate the industry's first Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom
Cleanroom technology protects your media from contamination during mechanical and electronic repairs, and our Cleanroom allows a strict maximum of 10 particles per cubic foot
of work space. Visit our certification page for a detailed description of Cleanroom technology.
Secure Data Recovery Services also has talented engineering teams that create individualized case recovery plans, and we maintain a large inventory of hard drives, RAID
controller cards and other components to eliminate unnecessary delays in our data recovery services. With firmware repair computers, RAID simulation devices and other
specialized hardware, we can repair virtually any media issue while limiting your system downtime.
Security and SSAE 16 Type II Certification
Security is another important factor to consider when selecting a data recovery provider, and as the first company in the industry with a SSAE 16 Type II Certification
, we always provide consistent protection for recovered files.
Secure Data Recovery Services holds the following credentials:
- HIPAA Compliance Certification
- FERPA Compliance Certification
- SAS 70 Certification and SSAE 16 Type II Certification
- General Services Administration Contractor Certification
- Green Business Certification
- Information Systems Security Association Member
Unlike many other data recovery providers, we offer full access to our audit reports and other relevant certification documents online. Visit our certifications page to view
these documents or for more information.
24/7/365 Emergency Services and Free Diagnostics
At Secure Data Recovery Services, we understand the importance of fast turnaround times and reliable results. With an extensive network of offices and certifications from
every major media manufacturer, we offer a dependable way to recover from a data loss disaster.
Advantages of Secure Data Recovery Services include:
- Fast Turnaround Times and 24/7/365 Services
- Flexible Return Media Options
- Experienced Engineering Teams and Advanced Technology
- Numerous Security Credentials and Manufacturer Certifications
Contact Secure Data Recovery Services today to set up a risk-free media evaluation. We offer fast service through more than two dozen facilities, and whether you need to
recover personal photos from a damaged USB drive or terabytes of data from a damaged RAID array, we can help you find affordable, fast options.
to get started or visit our testimonials page to read letters from NASA, UCLA and other Secure Data Recovery Services clients.
Featured Testimonial Letter of Appreciation
In our long history in the data recovery industry, we have had the privilege and the honor of working with some of the most well-recognized names in the world. Our customers can be found on the Fortune 500 list, in today's news, and right in your neighborhood. We invite you to take a look at some of the letters of appreciation we received from our past clients. We take great pride in showcasing them here for all to see.
Below is a summary of the written testimonial above:
Secure Data Recovery Services
Reviewed by Zacatecas Ltd. on
I am writing to thank you and your team for the tremendous support you gave our company.
I am writing to thank you and your team for the tremendous support you gave our company. Your communication by phone and by email was always prompt and kept me up to date of what was going on with our hard drives. I cannot find enough words to thank-you for a job well done. Had it not been for and accounting information. We were prepared to hire up to 10 accountants to rebuild our records. Our company has records going back 10 yrs and with information for several companies’ we manage or represent. Again, on behalf our company we thank-you for your services. We recovered 100% of our data. Incredible! We thought for sure that we were not going to get a thing back. The diagnostic from several local people was poor and we are immensely grateful to Secure Data Recovery Services for proving them wrong. In great appreciation, I remain.