Hard drive failure is the leading cause of data loss for individuals and companies alike, resulting in undue stress and even financial losses. When you need a recovery solution for a corrupted drive, SecureRecovery for Hard Drives is your best bet. A specialized repair utility, SecureRecovery for Hard Drives is designed to recover files from damaged internal stores, saving your data from a more disastrous media failure.
SecureRecovery for Hard Drives is hard drive data recovery software designed with a range of reliable features that not only restores your important files, but also limits the amount of damage done to your hard drive. These essential features include:
- Comprehensive File Restoration
- Folder Tree Structure and Sub-folder Recovery
- Physical Disk Support
- Logical Partition Support
- FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and VFAT12 Compatibility
- Equally Effective on Single and Multi-Partitioned Disks
- Reliable Recovery for Attribute-Encrypted Files
- Works With Long and Localized File Names
- Comprehensive Support During the Installation and Un-install Processes
A Powerful Data Browser Allows You to Focus on Recovery
Whether you need to restore your entire hard drive or just one or two items, the Data Browser included in the SecureRecovery for Hard Drives package allows you to target your recovery efforts. The Data Browser tool in the hard disc (HDD) recovery software shows you a preview of both healthy and damaged files, so you can select which files to extract and repair.
Try the Free Demo for an Accurate Recovery Evaluation
Downloading the free demo of SecureRecovery for Hard Drives will allow you to restore file folders and view which information will be recovered by the full version of the HDD repair software. This allows you to make an informed decision before purchase.
SecureRecovery for Hard Drives will not operate on a computer that uses Windows ME, 95, or 98. The free demo version is also limited in that it will only recover the basic media structure of your hard drive so you can view file and folder names. You will not be able to restore these files without upgrading to the full version.
SecureRecovery for Hard Drives operates on computers that use Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, or 2003 Server. Additional system requirements include:
- 256-1024 MB of RAM (the specific requirement varies by the drive size and extent of corruption)
- 640 x 480 or higher display resolution
- 10 MB minimum free disk space
Avoid media failure and data loss with SecureRecovery for Hard Drives. Order your copy today!