You are here: Home » Service Locations » Indiana » Data Recovery Indianapolis
Secure Data Recovery Services in Indianapolis, IN
Emergency Data Recovery by a SSAE 16 / Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom Certified Company in Indianapolis.
When a hard drive, server or another digital device fails, you need fast, dependable data recovery services. Working with a local data retrieval provider can make the process much easier.
Certified Secure Data Recovery Services
SSAE 16 Type II Certified Company
Call us to talk to a Data Recovery Specialist Now
1-317-527-4699 Service Technicians Available 24/7/365 Days
Alternatively, you can also fill out a request help form online.
Service Technicians Available 24/7/365 Days
On-Site Emergency Service
Office Address & Directions:
9465 Counselors Row Ste 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240-3817
Mon-Fri: 8AM - 6PM
Call Us for Emergency 24 Hr Service
Available 24 Hrs 7 Days a Week
Shipping a hard drive?
Print a Shipping Label
Delivering hard drive in person?
Print a Drop-Off Label
Featured Hard Drive Data Recovery Services in Indianapolis:
Secure Data Recovery Services is an experienced SSAE 16 Certified data recovery provider with next-generation recovery tools and some of the top data recovery engineers in the world.
Indianapolis is one of the largest cities in the Midwest and the state capital of Indiana. With over 829,000 residents, the city has a strong, diverse economy and hundreds of local businesses.
Secure Data Recovery Services' Indianapolis office provides Marion County businesses and computer users with safe, fast data recovery services at affordable prices.
We offer data recovery for every type of media, including:
- All RAID systems - Our engineers are experienced RAID recovery professionals and regularly work with RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10 and JBOD arrays.
- SAN and NAS devices. We have relevant experience with network storage devices and understand the challenges of recovering data from these systems.
- All hard drives - Our hard drive data recovery services are the best in the industry. We can recover data from all hard drive brands, models and interface types. Our engineers treat physically damaged hard drives in a certified Class 10 ISO 4 clean room for the best possible chances of recovery in every case.
- Individual files and databases - We are familiar with all popular database file types and can recover lost or corrupted data from individual files in many cases. Contact our customer service team for more information on our file recovery services.
- Optical media, data tapes, flash media and more - We have the equipment and experience to recover data from any storage device, regardless of age, rarity or other factors.
Secure Data Recovery Services has built a network of offices across the country to offer the fastest possible turnaround times for our clients. Our Indianapolis office provides all of our standard data recovery services with quick turnaround times and the best security controls in the industry.
Certified Secure Data Recovery Company in Indianapolis
We carefully control access to our clients' media and comply with all federal security guidelines when handling recovered data. Our Indianapolis facility uses some of the most advanced access controls in the industry.
Secure Data Recovery Services was the first data recovery company to earn an SSAE 16 certification and one of the only firms with an SAS 70 Type II certification. We use third-party consultants to audit and test our facilities several times per year in order to meet the requirements of these certifications. We also post the resulting audit reports online to give our clients a look at the advanced security systems and procedures that protect their media.
Secure Data Recovery Services also has a number of compliance certifications, including:
- HIPAA Compliance Certification - Indianapolis is known for its growing health care industry. Health care companies need to follow HIPAA when transferring sensitive medical data or when hiring IT contractors. Secure Data Recovery Services is one of the only data recovery companies with a HIPAA compliance certification. Independent auditors regularly check our procedures and facilities to ensure full HIPAA compliance.
- PCI-DSS Compliance Certification - All businesses that handle customer financial information need to follow PCI-DSS regulations. Secure Data Recovery Services uses state-of-the-art access controls to meet and exceed PCI-DSS requirements.
- FERPA Compliance Certification - Indiana schools and universities must use data recovery companies that meet FERPA requirements. As with all of our certifications, we post our FERPA compliance audit online to give our clients the best possible look at our qualifications.
- GSA Certification - Many military and government offices near Indianapolis use the U.S. General Services Administration's contractor schedule for IT services. Secure Data Recovery Services is a member of the GSA schedule and offers special rates and services through the program. Call our customer service center for more information about our GSA membership.
- Class 10 ISO 4 Clean Room Certification - Most data recovery companies use Class 100 clean rooms. Our Indianapolis office provides certified Class 10 clean room recovery for 10 times the protection against contamination and hard drive platter damage.
Secure Data Recovery Services is also a certified Green Business. We use eco-friendly techniques at our Indianapolis office and take active steps to reduce our carbon footprint. Visit the certifications section of our website to learn more about our Green Business status or to view audit reports for any of our other certifications.
24/7/365 Emergency Services
In addition to our standard data recovery services, we offer Indiana's only SSAE 16-certified 24/7/365 emergency data recovery services. Our engineers can complete most emergency cases within 48 hours. We offer emergency services for every type of media, including RAID arrays, hard drives and flash media. Our Indianapolis office offers local pickup services for emergency data recovery clients.
All of our services start with a free evaluation. Our engineers can provide a full diagnostic report for any type of media, which includes an estimated turnaround time and a price quote.
You can view our Indianapolis office's address and low phone number below. To start any type of case, call our 24/7 toll-free line at 1-800-388-1266 or contact our Indianapolis office directly at 1-317-527-4699.
Featured Testimonial Letter of Appreciation
In our long history in the data recovery industry, we have had the privilege and the honor of working with some of the most well-recognized names in the world. Our customers can be found on the Fortune 500 list, in today's news, and right in your neighborhood. We invite you to take a look at some of the letters of appreciation we received from our past clients. We take great pride in showcasing them here for all to see.
Below is a summary of the written testimonial above:
Secure Data Recovery Services
Reviewed by Infinix Inc. on
We are very happy with the service and going to recommend them to our customers and colleagues.
I just wanted to share my experience with Secure Data Recovery Services. We had an accident with our server and lot our drive that has 2 virtual servers. We contacted Secure Data Recovery Services and they immediately picked up the drive and started to work on the drive to recover our data. Our account manager Tyler K. was very professional and kept us up to date regarding the status of the recovery. Tyler also has helped us to explain the situation to our customers to make sure they understand the recovery process and they are up to date. We got our drive back on 5/26/2011. We are very happy with the service and going to recommend them to our customers and colleagues.