When an important Word file has been corrupted, you may be tempted to call in a professional or even start from scratch to avoid the hassle. However, restoration – even Word photos repair – is possible with SecureRecovery for Word.
After scanning the damaged document, SecureRecovery for Word will convert any recoverable information into Rich Text Format (RTF). The software can recover files with .doc, .docm, .docx, and .rtf extensions, and its user-friendly interface makes the process simple even for beginners.
Secure Recovery for Word performs the following actions:
- Restores text and formatting
- Recovers tables
- Preserves bulleted lists, charts, and drawings
- Restores headers and footers
- Places restored images at the end of the recovered file
Best of all, if you want to be sure the software will work before purchasing it, you can try the free demo first. The demo version will completely restore the first few paragraphs of your Word document and display the rest as demo text.
Although SecureRecovery for Word can repair many types of corruption, not all damage is repairable. Test your document on the demo version to find out what the full version can accomplish. If, for instance, the demo version does not recover the formatting, it is likely that some of the damage cannot be repaired by the full version.
Before running SecureRecovery for Word, make sure your computer meets these system requirements:
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, or 2003 Server operating system
- At least 256-1024 MB of RAM (the exact amount needed depends on the size and corruption of your document)
- At least 10 MB of free hard drive space
- 256-color display with 640 x 480 resolution or greater
Try our free demo today. Once you are ready to invest in a tool you can use over and over again for Word file repair, upgrade to the full version.