Computer users accidentally delete important data all the time, especially within their email accounts. SecureUndelete for Outlook is a powerful corrupted Outlook undelete recovery tool designed to restore emails, folders, and mailboxes in-house without the need for expensive third-party solutions. When you need a reliable Outlook file restoration that can even save file attachments, notes, and contacts from oblivion, trust SecureUndelete for Outlook
If you're looking for a dependable way to rescue data from permanent deletion, turn to SecureUndelete for Outlook. This software offers an array of benefits and features, including:
- Support for Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98, and 97
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook personal storage files (.pst)
- Recovered data saved as new, intact .pst files
- Message and folder restoration
- Reliable recovery of contacts, notes, tasks, and calendar items
- File attachment restoration
- Functionality with files of any size, even those larger than 2 GB
- Full support for install and uninstall tasks
Sample the Software With Zero Commitment
Experience corrupted Outlook undelete for yourself with the free demo version of SecureUndelete for Outlook. The demo displays all data that the full version will recover, including three emails from each mailbox.
SecureUndelete for Outlook is a great choice for restoring deleted Outlook files, but in the event that an entire mailbox is damaged or corrupted, you will need to turn to SecureRecovery for Outlook instead.
SecureUndelete for Outlook requires that your computer have Data Access Objects (DAO). In addition, your PC must meet the following minimum technical specifications:
- Operating system: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, 2003 Server
- 256-1024 MB of RAM (larger mailboxes and more extensive damage require more RAM)
- 10 MB of free space
- 640 x 480 or higher display resolution with 256 colors
Restored Deleted Outlook Mailboxes With an Advanced Recovery Solution
When you've accidently deleted crucial information from Outlook, there is a way to reverse the data loss. SecureUndelete for Outlook targets Outlook mailboxes with dependable recovery features you can rely on.