When you need an SQL Anywhere file recovery solution, SecureRecovery for SQL Anywhere comes to the rescue. This software provides a reliable solution when files are damaged by corruption. Why pay for corrupted database (DB) file recovery when you can operate this advanced repair utility on your own?
SecureRecovery for SQL Anywhere tackles corrupted DB file repair like nothing you've seen. This program provides reliable data restoration with the following features and benefits:
- Supports common versions of SQL Anywhere, including Server 10 and 9
- Restores table structure
- Repairs data stores in tables
- Recovers simple encryption databases
- Saves unique, primary, and foreign keys
- Restores computed fields and indexes
- Offers a user-friendly interface that doesn't require special skills
- Offers support for install and uninstall tasks
Try SecureRecovery for SQL Anywhere Free
Thanks to the free demo, you can try SecureRecovery for SQL Anywhere before you buy the full version. Best of all, this demo is available for immediate download. It will fully restore a sample from your file and display all recoverable fields with demo texts, showing you exactly what information it can restore.
SecureRecovery for SQL Anywhere is a powerful program, but it cannot support AES-encrypted databases.
Computers running the software must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, or 2003 Server
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (exact amount depends on the extent of the file damage)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB
- Display: Resolution of 640 x 480, 256 Colors
Repair Damaged Databases With SecureRecovery for SQL Anywhere
When corruption threatens your valuable data, SecureRecovery for SQL Anywhere can help. This reliable data restoration utility is designed specifically for the widely used database management system. When your SQL Anywhere systems begin to fail due to data corruption, order a copy of this powerful utility.