Collaboration is key to successful project management. Users of Microsoft's popular Project software appreciate its versatility and organizational capabilities, but one corrupted or damaged project file can affect your timeline and deliverables schedule.
With SecureRecovery for Project, you can retrieve and recover lost data from damaged Project files. Download the free demo and find out how this powerful software suite can get your team collaborating and creating again with your recovered Project files.
- Restores files created with Microsoft Project versions 2010 and earlier
- Saves recoverable data as an XML script or an .mpp file
- Recovers resources and tasks in Project files
- Preserves relationships and links between resources and tasks in Project files
While the free demo can give you some idea of the data that may be recoverable from damaged Project files, you will need to buy the licensed versions of the software for full recovery. Licensing information is available on the SecureData licenses page.
File areas with severe damage may result in unrecoverable data. In those cases, SecureRecovery for Project will output empty spaces for information that could not be retrieved during the data recovery process.
- Windows operating system, including 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (Windows 98 and earlier versions are not supported by this software)
- At least 10 MB, and preferably more, free hard drive space
- Between 256 and 1,024 MB of RAM
- Resolution display of at least 640 by 480
Realize Potential With Project Data Recovery
With SecureRecovery for Project, image repair for photos and recovery of files associated with your project are possible, helping you and your team get back on task. Whether you use SecureRecovery for Project photos, repair sensitive data lost due to corrupted files, or store recovered data for future use, you'll find this powerful software an invaluable addition to your professional resources library.