What's your first response when you realize a PowerPoint presentation you've been carefully crafting has failed? Corrupted PowerPoint presentations can be the result of user error or damaged file storage media, but with SecureRecovery for PowerPoint, repair, file recovery, and restored feelings of relief are possible.
Experience the power of SecureRecovery for PowerPoint and its data recovery capabilities by downloading a free software demo and testing its features on your corrupted PowerPoint file.
- Extracts master PowerPoint slides
- Maintains layout and structure of presentation slides
- Preserves text formatting and styling
- Corrects faulty slide animation, embedded graphics, and gradient and shape color fills
- Restores presentation placeholders
- Supports PowerPoint versions for Windows 2010 and earlier operating version software packages
When dealing with a corrupted .pptx file, repair and recovery potential can be determined through SecureRecovery for PowerPoint. While the free demo version will not completely restore all lost features of your file, the demo trial will enable you to determine how much of your data is recoverable before you make a purchase. Visit the SecureData licensing page to learn more about the various licensing options available.
While most data elements are capable of recovery, SecureRecovery for PowerPoint is unable to extract and recover encrypted data, lists and notes, and OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) and visual basic objects from files.
- Windows operating systems including 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (Windows 98 and earlier operating systems are not supported by the software)
- At least 10 MB of free hard disk space
- At least 256 to 1,024 MB of available RAM (depending on the .pptx file's structure and complexity)
- Display with at least a 640 by 480 visual resolution
Recover Corrupt PowerPoint Files and Restore Peace of Mind
No specialized IT skills are necessary to run SecureRecovery for PowerPoint. With this software, you can attempt to recover a corrupted .pptx file on your own, using your own in-house resources, instead of hiring an outside professional. Restore your peace of mind and your damaged PowerPoint presentations with SecureRecovery for PowerPoint.