You spent untold hours building your PostgreSQL database, but when corruption occurs, how do you attempt to recover your lost data?
With SecureRecovery for PostgreSQL, repair and recovery of your corrupted database is possible. Explore the free demo to discover how this powerful software package can be your first step to restoring your PostgreSQL database.
- Functions with PostgreSQL database versions 8.2 and 8.3
- Recovers table structure formats and data within tables
- Places recovered data into a secure SQL script
- Allows users without specialized database or SQL scripting skills to attempt data recovery
While the free demo of SecureRecovery for PostgreSQL can give you an idea of how much of your data is recoverable, this free version does not offer a full database recovery. Once you decide whether a corrupted PostgreSQL repair is possible with your damaged database, you can buy the licensed version of the software to start the recovery process.
While tables can be recovered, not every database object is capable of restoration. SecureRecovery for PostgreSQL can support only ASCII-encoded databases.
- Windows-based operating systems, including 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (Windows 98 and older are not supported)
- Minimum 10 MB of free hard drive space
- RAM range between 256 and 1,024 MB
- Minimum 640 by 480 display resolution
Corrupted PostgreSQL Repair for Database Managers
Corrupted PostgreSQL repair of damaged databases can be accomplished using SecureRecovery for PostgreSQL. Database managers, IT technicians, and any professional with some degree of SQL database knowledge can attempt recovery of a damaged PostgreSQL database with this software.
The SecureData team is pleased to stand behind this product and its full suite of data recovery products. When unanticipated events or activities compromise your database's functionality, you don't want to waste time on inferior database recovery software. With SecureRecovery for PostgreSQL, you can restore a corrupted database and safeguard your company's data efficiently and in-house.