Corrupted Photoshop files and projects can cost professional graphic artists, designers, and photographers lost time and lost money. You can opt to rebuild your files yourself, or you can use the SecureRecovery for Photoshop software.
Unlike other data recovery products, SecureRecovery for Photoshop allows you to experience a free trial before purchasing. With this free demo, you'll discover how much file data is recoverable before you buy the software.
- Saves either recovered layers of Photoshop files as standalone bitmaps or creates a complete .psd file
- Outputs both original and layered file formats
- Returns lost CMYK color palette selections
- Returns lost layer attributes, including color depth, image opacity levels, and image sizes
- Delivers a stable .psd file that preserves file features, including alpha channels, layer order, and title and blending sequences
While SecureRecovery for Photoshop is compatible with several versions of Photoshop software ranging from CS2 to CS5, new releases, such as CS6, are not supported.
Although this software can reliably recover corrupted Photoshop files, channel compression is not available for ZipNoPrediction, ZipPrediction, and Jpeg lines of code.
The free demo will give you a sense of what elements of your Photoshop image files can be repaired or restored, but it will not actually produce restored file layer or complete image files. Depending on your requirements, you can purchase enterprise, standard, and support licenses. Visit the SecureData licensing page for full details.
- Windows-supported operating systems, including 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Minimum 10 MB of free hard disk space
- RAM between 256 and 1,024 MB (amount of space depends on size of file and extent of file damage)
- Minimum 640 by 480 display resolution
Photoshop Image Repair Made Possible
Photoshop image repair can be achieved with the proper data recovery software. SecureRecovery for Photoshop offers graphic artists, designers, and photographers the ability to recover lost image layers or deliver a complete, functioning .psd file.