When you need to repair PDF files in your home or office, you want a powerful PDF file repair tool that is easy to use and compatible with your system. SecureRecovery for PDF ticks all of these boxes, offering you the power to restore corrupted PDFs yourself, without expensive third-party help. This innovative dedicated program recovers stored data and file information to recreate original documents and get you back to work.
SecureRecovery for PDF offers several benefits and features that make it the best option for PDF repair. These include:
- Full support for Adobe PDF versions 1.6 through 1.2
- Stores recovered data in a new, recreated PDF file
- Restores cross-reference tables, images, page trees, and lost pages
- Rebuilds interactive objects, including links, notes, and link actions
- Maintains formatting from the original source file
- An easy, user-friendly interface that doesn't require advanced computer skills
- Full support during the installation and un-install process
Download the Free Demo to Try SecureRecovery for PDF
You want to perform corrupted PDF file recovery, but how can you be sure this program is right for you? The SecureRecovery for PDF demo evaluates your PDF files to determine which elements are recoverable. Unrecoverable objects might be beyond the recovery software's capabilities and might require manual repair by our qualified engineers.
SecureRecovery for PDF is a strong corrupted PDF repair tool capable of restoring damaged files, but some objects might be beyond its capabilities. This software will not recover forms or original encryption settings.
To run SecureRecovery for PDF, your computer will need the following minimum specifications:
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, or 2003 Server Operating System
- 256-1024 MB of RAM (exact requirement will depend on the file size and level of corruption)
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- 640 x 480 display resolution with 256 colors
Restore Your PDF Data With a Leading PDF Recovery Tool
When corruption prevents you from accessing important PDF files, SecureRecovery for PDF can help. This dedicated recovery utility has a proven record of repairing damaged PDF files and restoring them to full use. If your PDF files are showing signs of corruption, order a copy of SecureRecovery for PDF today.