Like any file, Microsoft Outlook Express files are susceptible to corruption. Fortunately, repairing them is easy with SecureRecovery for Outlook Express. This powerful Outlook Express repair tool reliably restores damaged .dbx files and lost emails and generates the saved messages in plain text or HTML code. When your Outlook Express mailboxes are damaged beyond use or simply won't open, rely on SecureRecovery for immediate corrupt Outlook Express repair.
SecureRecovery for Outlook Express offers a broad range of benefits and features, including:
- Full support for Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0, 5.5, 5.01, 5.0, and 4.0
- Message restoration in both HTML and plain text
- Data recovery from all message fields, including time/date information and subject lines
- File attachment restoration
- An intuitive, user-friendly interface that doesn't require special computer skills
- Support for install and un-install operations
Download the Free Demo to Evaluate Your Data Recovery Options
Before committing to the full version of SecureRecovery for Outlook Express, download the free demo to experience a full and accurate representation of the data this utility will recover. Although the demo simply labels most recoverable messages, it will restore a few emails so you can see what the Outlook Express recovery tool is capable of.
The free demo will give you a better idea of what to expect from SecureRecovery for Outlook Express, but it will only display recoverable data with demo text.
To run this corrupted Outlook Express recovery program, your computer will need the following minimum technical requirements:
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 Server, or 2003 Server (Windows 98, 95, and ME are not supported)
- 256-1024 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of free hard disk space
- 640 x 480 display resolution and 256 colors
Dependable Restoration for Damaged Outlook Express Files
Don't let lost inbox data give you a headache. When you lose access to data stored in your mailbox, you need a full restoration service you can use right away. Purchase SecureRecovery for Outlook Express and be on your way to restoring time-sensitive data today.