Damaged database files can disrupt work-flow and have a direct negative impact on business processes. Years of hard work by many staff members risks disappearing in seconds. Fortunately, SecureRecovery for MySQL is a powerful utility providing a first line of defense against MySQL database loss due to file corruption. SecureRecovery for MySQL empowers you to manage the repairs yourself from your own computer with unmatched reliability and security.
This powerful utility will restore and return tables and their contained data in SQL scripts from which you can rebuild your database. SecureRecovery for MySQL offers the following benefits:
- Supports MySQL versions 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x
- Dependable recovery for MySQL databases (.myd and .myi)
- Recovered data saved into new SQL script
- Full support for MEDIUMINT with InnoDB databases
- Full support for Decimal, BLOB and BIT fields
- Restoration for table structures
- Recovery of data stored in tables
- Restoration of indexes
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Support during install/un-install tasks
In instances where you need to recover only targeted data from a corrupted database, SecureRecovery for MySQL comes bundled with the Data Browser. This utility enables you to find and isolate specific items within the damaged files and extract it for repair. Consider the Data Browser as an efficient time and resource saver in place of restoring an entire database when all you need is a single piece of data.
While SecureRecovery for MySQL is the most reliable user-operated MySQL data recovery tool available, the recovery process may offer varying results at times due to the range of corruption. SecureRecovery for MySQL does not recover keys and constraints within MySQL database files.
You can try SecureRecovery for MySQL and make your purchase with confidence. The free trial version, which is available for download, will check your damaged files and display the specific data that is recoverable by the full version of the software. The free demo will also restore a few rows of the database so you can see for yourself that the data is intact and usable.
SecureRecovery for MySQL is Windows compatible per the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, and 2003 Server
- Does not support Windows 98, 95, or ME
- RAM: 256 – 1024 MB (requirements vary due to the amount of file corruption and file sizes, greater corruption and larger file sizes require more RAM)
- Hard Disk: 10 MB minimum free space is required
- Display: resolution of 640x480 or higher at 256 colors
SecureRecovery for MySQL is designed for easy operation, no matter what your experience level is, at home or the office. Whether you run a small business or work for a large corporation, the sudden corruption of a MySQL database can be crippling. Be prepared with SecureRecovery for MySQL in your arsenal ready to go.