Tracking and managing your personal finances is a challenging task, and you cannot afford to lose any of your records or personal data. When file corruption threatens your Microsoft Money data, rest assured that a solution exists to repair and recover the damaged files, so all is not lost. SecureRecovery for Money is a powerful utility that will restore almost all types of file damage and does so without exposing your sensitive personal data to third-party services.
SecureRecovery for Money has an easy-to-use interface and provides support for Install/Uninstall operations. It's designed for all experience levels, from home users to experience IT staff.
SecureRecovery for Money will restore:
- Tables and values
- Account information
- Budgets and transactions
- Bills and deposits
File support is provided for the following:
- Uncompressed backup files (.mbf)
- Password-protected files
SecureRecovery for Money supports all versions of Microsoft Money: 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 2000, 99, and 98. Results of Money 2002 restoration are saved in the Money 2001 format.
SecureRecovery for Money has specific requirements for proper restoration of certain versions of Microsoft Money:
- For Money 98: DAO 3.5 or later must be installed.
- For Money 2000, 2001, and 2002: the matching version of the application must be installed.
Try a demo version of SecureRecovery for Money before you buy it so you can shop with confidence. This free trial, which is available for download, will display a full report of restorable data in your damaged Money files. It will show all rows of each table the full version of the software will recover, and it presents a few fully restored rows so you can see that the data is secure and intact.
SecureRecovery for Money is designed for a Windows environment and requires the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, and 2003 Server
- Does not support Windows 98, 95, or ME
- RAM: 256 – 1024 MB (requirements vary due to the amount of file corruption and file sizes, greater corruption and larger file sizes require more RAM)
- Hard Disk: 10 MB minimum free space is required
- Display: resolution of 640x480 or higher at 256 colors
SecureRecovery for Money, with its unmatched security, has a proven track record of success for Microsoft Money file restoration. Designed for easy use at home or at the office, SecureRecovery for Money will give you the confidence you need to quickly and efficiently restore your Money files and save crucial data. Download SecureRecovery for Money today.