Dealing with a corrupted Exchange Server recovery can be overwhelming because a company's entire email system is at risk. SecureRecovery for Exchange Server, however, is a comprehensive recovery tool designed to restore crucial data from damaged Exchanged files, getting the system back on track in less time.
SecureRecovery for Exchange Server 5.5 features an straightforward user interface that simplifies the Exchange Server repair process. This utility supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003 SPI, 2003 SP2, 2000, and 5.5.
In addition, it also offers dependable Exchange Server recovery for:
- Stored Email Addresses in the Active Directory
- Folders, Messages, and File Attachments
- Notes, Tasks, and Appointments
- All Object Creation Dates
- Formatting for HTML and RTF Messages
SecureRecovery for Exchange Server also supports easy-to-use installation and un-install operations with an intuitive interface.
Targeted Recovery With a Powerful Data Browser Tool
The latest edition of SecureRecovery for Exchange Server features a powerful Data Browser tool that can isolate and extract individual objects within corrupted files. This is a great option for when:
- You only want to recover specific files
- The source file is particularly large
- Standard recovery returns insufficient results
SecureRecovery for Exchange Server is not supported on Windows 98, 95, or ME operating systems.
Most Windows computers can run SecureRecovery for Exchange Server. Supported operating systems include Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2008 Server, and 2003 Server. In addition, your system will need the following:
- 256-1024 MB of RAM (the total requirement varies depending on file size and state of corruption)
- 10 MB of Minimum Free Hard Disk Space to Install
- 640 x 480 or Higher Display Resolution with 256 Colors
Offering Targeted Repair for Corrupted MS Exchange Files
Losing your company's email settings and contact information can be devastating and costly. With SecureRecovery for Exchange Server, you can recover lost data through a corrupt Exchange Server repair in no time, getting your company back on track with little loss of productivity. Whenever you spot a problem with corrupted Exchange files, order SecureRecovery for Exchange Server right away to retrieve vital lost data.