When it comes to user authentication and network functionality, Windows Server systems depend on Active Directory. Unfortunately, when a special-purpose database like Active Directory is damaged, entire networks are at risk of losing data. SecureRecovery for Active Directory – a data repair utility designed for Microsoft's premier director service – protects your information from corruption.
SecureRecovery for Active Directory features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that guides you through the Active Directory recovery and repair process regardless of your skill level. In fact, there are no special skills required to operate SecureRecovery and get your data back. The latest version of the utility is fully compatible with, and offers a wide-ranging support for, Microsoft Active Directory 2008, 2003, and 2000 Advanced Servers.
In addition, users can enjoy the following features:
- Fast Recovery and Repair of Information Related to Users, Services, and Resources
- Forest and Tree Restoration
- Domain Hierarchy Repair
- Maintenance of Current Active Directory Structures, Including Repaired Objects
- Full Support for Install and Uninstall Operations
No utility is without its limits. While SecureRecovery for Active Directory restores crucial information ensuring that your network continues to run smoothly, there are a few things it cannot do. For instance, the utility cannot restore:
- User Passwords – This data will be lost and reset as blank fields
- Security IDs – Restored objects will be assigned new IDs
A broad range of Windows systems can accommodate SecureRecovery for Active Directory, including Windows 2008 Server, 2003 Server, and 2000 Advanced Server. Additional system requirements include:
- Directory Service: Active Directory
- RAM: 256-1024 MB (More RAM is Required for Larger Systems)
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB or More Available
- Display: 640 x 480 or Higher Resolution, 256 Colors
Don't fall victim to corrupted domain information. Opt for a fast, reliable corrupted Active Directory repair and recovery for your system that gets you back on track in less time. Order SecureRecovery for Active Directory today.