State-of-the-Art IBM Tape Data Recovery Services
Secure Data Recovery Services provides a safe, dependable way to restore inaccessible data from damaged IBM tapes. We hold more security credentials than any other data recovery company,
and with a certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom and proprietary technology, we are uniquely qualified to repair data cartridges and other backup storage devices.
As IBM tape recovery specialists, we offer exceptional options for every data tape format.
IBM manufactures several different types of tapes including LTO,
3592, 4mm, RDX and a number of legacy formats. While IBM tapes are extremely dependable when
used and stored correctly, all digital storage media are susceptible to data loss under certain conditions.
Some of the most common failure scenarios for IBM tapes include:
- Damage from Oxide Loss or Poor Storage Conditions
- Damage from Malfunctioning Tape Drive
- Accidental Formatting and Deletion
- Water or Humidity Damage
- Fire Damage
- Media Contamination
- File Corruption
As a leading data recovery provider, we operate more than 40 facilities and offer flexible turnaround options for our IBM tape recovery services.
Secure Data Recovery Services is one of the only providers with 24/7/365 emergency services for IBM data tapes, and whether you need to control costs or turnaround,
we can offer the dependable results that you need to recover from virtually any data loss disaster.
Secure Data Recovery Services offers IBM tape data recovery and repair for the following formats:
- LTO - Secure Data Recovery Services offers repair resources for all LTO formats including LTO 1-6. We can return recovered data electronically or on replacement tape media.
- 3592 - We offer repair and data recovery services for all 3592 formats and keep an inventory of TS1140, TS1120 and TS1130 tape drives for fast results.
- 3490E - The 36-track 3490E cartridge offers a capacity of 2.4GB. We can safely repair physical or logical damage on your 3490E cartridges, restoring full access to stored data.
- 3590/3590E - Our engineers have years of experience with 3590 and 3590E media, and we can effectively treat cartridges with 128, 256 or 384 tracks.
- 3570/Magstar™ Tape Cartridges - Secure Data Recovery Services is one of the only providers offering services for 3570 tape cartridges and magazines, including fast-access formats.
- 4mm Data Cartridges - Our facilities are outfitted to handle IBM-certified 4mm data cartridges, and with SSAE 16 Type II security certification, we maintain your confidentiality while performing our services.
- IBM RDX - The RDX format was introduced as a disk substitute with random access and incredible durability. We offer repair services for 320GB-1.5TB RDX cartridges.
- DLT and SDLT - DLT and SDLT are especially popular for archiving, and with dozens of DLT drives and replacement media components, we offer dependable results.
- 3996 Optical Cartridges - The 3996 cartridge works with the 3996 optical library and represents IBM's largest optical storage device. We can safely treat 3996 cartridges and other legacy optical media.
What to Do When an IBM Data Tape Fails
Never take risks with damaged IBM storage tapes. Do not attempt to read inaccessible cartridges, especially if you notice torn tape or any other signs of damage.
Your tape drive may cause additional issues that could significantly lower your chances of a successful recovery.
Make a note of any symptoms that preceded the tape failure including error messages. Shut your system down as soon as possible or disconnect your tape drive
to prevent further damage. Store your tapes in a safe, dry environment and contact a professional data recovery provider.
Secure Data Recovery Services' engineers can quickly evaluate your media to provide a price quote and turnaround estimate. We specialize in tape data recovery,
and because we treat your media in a certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom, you always get the best possible chances of a successful case outcome.
We invest in proprietary technology and advanced file utilities to treat each case effectively. Secure Data Recovery Services offers an outstanding success
rate of 96 percent for our IBM tape data recovery services, and our risk-free standard evaluations give you an easy way to evaluate the potential costs of your case before making a commitment.
A Secure Resource for IBM Tape Data Recovery
Sudden data loss can leave your business without critically important files and databases. You need help from a qualified tape repair company, and Secure Data Recovery Services offers exceptional results.
Some of the advantages of our IBM backup tape recovery services include:
- Support for All IBM Tape Formats
- More than 40 Data Recovery Facilities Across United States
- Online Case Monitoring and 24/7 Customer Support Team
- 24/7/365 Emergency Tape Recovery Services
- Risk-Free Media Diagnostics and No Recovery, No Charge Policy
- SSAE 16 Type II Security Certification and Various Compliance Credentials
At Secure Data Recovery Services, we take pride in our reliable turnaround times, high success rates and our numerous security credentials.
We can safely treat any damaged IBM tape, regardless of factors like operating system and failure scenario, and our engineering teams can quickly provide
you with a direct copy of individual tapes or entire tape library. Schedule a visit to one of our facilities today. Call Secure Data Recovery Services to get started or for more information.