The Tampa Bay area is one of Florida's largest metropolitan areas, and our office gives the city's 4.5 million residents easy access to the best hard drive repair services in Tampa, FL. Our local office accepts drop-offs, and we offer completely risk-free diagnostics for all of our clients in Tampa and its surrounding cities. Contact our customer service team today by phone or online to speak to a certified data loss professional and set up a free evaluation.
Secure Hard Drive Data Recovery Services with High Success Rates
For many Tampa businesses, data loss has serious consequences. Our objective is to provide our clients with an extremely secure option for RAID services, tape repair, and hard drive recovery. Tampa customers will be pleased to learn about our many security credentials and highly trained staff.
Our security credentials include:
- SAS 70 and SSAE 16 Type II certification
- HIPAA and FERPA compliance certification
- PCI security certification
- Green business certification
- General Services Administration (GSA) contractor certification
When you send your media to our Tampa facility, you always receive dependable care from experienced experts in data recovery. Tampa residents can rest assured that our staff takes security seriously, and we use tested security systems when transferring recovered data.
Secure Data Recovery Services also operates an advanced hard drive data recovery laboratory with a certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom, which allows for the best chance of a full data recovery. Tampa residents should know that regardless of your data loss scenario, our professionals can typically return a working copy of your files within several days.
We offer several service options, and our local Tampa office gives Bay Area businesses an easy way to cut down on turnaround time. Our 24/7/365 emergency services are the fastest option available anywhere, with an average turnaround of less than 48 hours.
Steps to Take When Your Storage Device Fails
Digital devices are extremely sensitive, and by operating malfunctioning media, you can cause accidental damage that greatly limits your chances to fully recover data. Tampa clients should immediately follow these steps when suspecting a device failure:
For the best possible results, take the following steps when data loss occurs:
- Turn your device off: Do not use a standard shutdown process, as your computer's operating system might overwrite data. Unplug your device as soon as you can.
- Make a list of failure symptoms: Note any symptoms that occurred before your device failed. Common media failure symptoms include unusual noises, error messages, and visible signs of physical component damage.
- Schedule a professional media evaluation: It is important that only qualified professionals attempt to complete a full hard drive recovery. Tampa customers can bring their drive to our local office for a free media evaluation. Our specialists can determine whether your system has any recoverable data and provide you with a price quote and turnaround estimate. We are one of the only data recovery companies in Central Florida with completely risk-free diagnostics, and if you decide not to proceed with data recovery after receiving your estimate, you will not pay any service charge for our evaluation.
Secure Data Recovery Services is the most accomplished data recovery provider in Tampa. Hard drive data recovery is a serious issue, and with a number of certifications and credentials, we treat every case carefully to maintain our reputation as the most secure data recovery company in the world. Our 96 percent data recovery success rate gives you peace of mind, and we proudly offer a no-recovery, no-fee guarantee on every case.
To set up your data recovery evaluation, call us today at 1-800-388-1266 for a free quote.