You are here: Home » Our Services » Database Data Recovery
Certified Database Repair and Data Recovery Services
Databases provide an essential tool for storing and organizing large amounts of information, and many businesses rely on dBase
, Exchange and other database applications for their day-to-day activities. Unfortunately, all databases can lose entries or suffer from catastrophic failures that leave businesses without access to critically important information. Even if you have an appropriate backup strategy, problems like file corruption, hardware failures and user error can seriously endanger your business's normal operation.
Certified Secure Data Recovery Services
SSAE 16 Type II Certified Company
Call us to talk to a Data Recovery Specialist Now
1-800-388-1266 Service Technicians Available 24/7/365
Alternatively, you can also fill out a request help form online.
Service Technicians Available 24/7/365 Days
On-Site Emergency Service
At Secure Data Recovery Services, we specialize in database repair and data recovery. Our engineers have decades of experience with Oracle, dBase, Adabas, SQL
, Access and dozens of other popular database management systems, and we maintain high recovery rates by drawing from past cases to create appropriate recovery strategies.
We offer database recovery services for many database types and formats including the following:
We can treat all database problems including:
- Physical Hardware Failure and RAID Failure
- Failed RAID Rebuilds
- File Corruption
- Dropped File Entries
- Missing Entries
- Database Fails to Open
- Accidental Deletion
- Accidental Formatting
We offer free diagnostics for databases and physical media. By comparing your file with past cases, our engineers can quickly create an accurate recovery report with a price quote and turnaround estimate. Call us today to set up a free evaluation at one of our facilities.
Advanced Database Recovery Service Options
If you cannot access a database normally, contact Secure Data Recovery Services as soon as possible. Our experts can recommend an appropriate course for recovery and help you take the next steps to minimize your downtime.
Secure Data Recovery Services operates a Certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom
, which provides essential contamination protection for hard drives and other devices during physical repairs. If your database is inaccessible due to mechanical media damage, we will perform repairs in our Cleanroom to restore your device to a functional condition.
To prevent accidental media damage and subsequent data loss, we create a bit-by-bit clone of your device before attempting to repair damaged files. This protects your database and ensures that a failed recovery attempt will not prevent our engineers from accessing key database entries. Our engineers work with an imaged copy of your database for the rest of the recovery process.
By using our proprietary repair utilities, we can recover records that were accidentally dropped, repair corrupted databases or restore entire tables in a matter of days. Our specialists may use a variety of techniques depending on your database's failure scenario. We always check recovered data carefully in order to ensure the best possible recovery in every case, and Secure Data Recovery Services offers industry-leading turnaround times averaging 2-5 days under our standard services and less than 24 hours under our 24/7/365 emergency services.
Dependable Security and Flexible Service Options
Most databases store protected and personal information, and you need to work with a data recovery provider that understands the importance of proper security controls.
Secure Data Recovery Services was the first data recovery company in the world to earn a SSAE 16 Type II Certification
, a revised version of the popular SAS 70 auditing standards. To maintain this certification, we strictly control access to recovered data at our facilities and allow regular third-party testing and auditing.
Secure Data Recovery Services also offers excellent compliance for hospitals, government institutions and other high-security clients. We are a certified GSA contractor, and with compliance certifications for HIPAA, FERPA and PCI-DSS, we can make the contracting process easier for your organization. We also offer customized data security on request.
Reasons to choose Secure Data Recovery Services for database repair include:
- Experience - With decades of combined experience, our engineering teams can recover data from virtually any database. Experience is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a data recovery provider, and Secure Data Recovery Services handles hundreds of high-priority database recovery cases each year. Visit our testimonials page to view real letters from our data recovery clients.
- Flexibility - We help you minimize downtime by offering several return media options including secure FTP. If your business needs custom security or if you need your database encrypted, Secure Data Recovery Services provides the flexibility you need to handle your database recovery on your own terms.
- Fast Turnaround Times - Our database recovery specialists can complete most cases within a week, and our 24/7/365 emergency service option provides expedited turnaround times of under 48 hours on average. We also operate dozens of offices to provide our database repair clients with fast, local services.
- Advanced Equipment - We can provide data recovery for RAID arrays, NAS, SAN and other advanced systems, and by researching and developing new technologies, Secure Data Recovery Services has built the most reliable facilities in the industry. We are currently the only data recovery provider with a certified Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom.
For the best chances of a successful recovery, you should immediately shut down your media and contact Secure Data Recovery Services to set up a free media evaluation. We can quickly create a safe plan for recovery and help you avoid productivity losses and unscheduled downtime.
To set up your case or to speak with a database recovery expert, call our 24/7/365 customer service line today at 1-800-388-1266